If you’ve ever covered your mouth when you laugh or declined to smile for a picture, you might be wondering how you can smile with more confidence.
We’ve got great news! The latest cosmetic treatments can make a noticeable difference in the look of your smile, in a lot less time than you think. If you have been living with cracked, chipped or even missing teeth, we have solutions that will restore your smile. We also have a number of aesthetic treatments that will brighten your smile and give you a greater sense of confidence.
Some of the more popular cosmetic treatments performed in our office include:
- Teeth Whitening - Is one of the fastest and easiest ways to enhance your smile. The effects are long-lasting and can help you brighten a smile dulled by aging, food and drink stains or fluorosis.
- Crown & Bridge - A dental crown is a custom-designed, tooth-shaped restoration that is fitted over the prepared surface of a damaged tooth to recapture the appearance and function of the tooth. A bridge is used to replace one or more missing teeth and is usually attached securely to the existing teeth on either side of the gap.
- Bonding - Is a simple, painless and affordable procedure that has many uses, including: repairing chipped teeth, closing spaces between teeth, reshaping and covering badly stained teeth.
- White Fillings - Made of a tooth coloured resin material, these fillings are made to match your existing teeth to provide you with a smile that looks clean and natural. With this resin compound bonding to your teeth, the seal is tighter and the restored tooth can be stronger than ever before.
- Veneers - Offer a virtually painless way to repair crooked, chipped or misshapen teeth. They can also be used to cover badly stained teeth and to smooth out an uneven smile. Veneers are made of porcelain and custom- fitted to your teeth. The process of fitting and bonding veneers to your teeth can be completed in as little as two visits.
- Invisalign - Provides a clear alternative to traditional metal braces. It’s now easier than ever before to straighten your smile at any age.
To learn more about the many possibilities of cosmetic dentistry, we invite you to schedule a personal consultation at our office today.